1. How can I be qualified as a Greenwich Franchisee?We require our franchisees to be dynamic, success-driven entreprenuers with a strong desire to invest in a long term business partnership with Greenwich. You should posses the capability and willingness to learn our business and should enjoy working, communicating and relating with employees and customers.
2. What are the basic expectations or qualifications that I will have to meet?Although past restaurant management may be helpful, Greenwich does not require previous franchise or restaurant experience. Greenwich will provide basic business management training that will enable you to run your franchise successfully.
3. What type of franchise is available?Greenwich offers full store franchise units.
4. How much do I need to invest?The total investment requirement ranges from 8 to 10 million depending on the final store type & size. The size of property required is dependent on the store model that will be developed in a particular market. Floor area requirement may range from 130 sqm to 150 sqm.
5. What is included in the investment packageThe investment includes the franchise fee, construction cost, equiptment and facilities, furniture and fixtures, air conditioning system, signage, pre-opening expenses and initial inventory.
6. Do I have to pay royalty fees?Yes. The royalty fee is ten percent (10%) of gross sales. This fee will be used to provide the franchise store with support services (e.i mass media advertising)
7. How long will it take to get my investment back?Payback period is between 3 and 4 years (depending on sales, marketing potential, investment and control of expenses)
8. What is the term of the franchise?The term of the franchise agreement is ten (10) years and is renewable.
9. Where can I put up a Greenwich store?The site should be located preferably in high traffic commercial/ residential areas accessble to both pedestrians and motorists. We will provide you with our site criteria and assess prior to development of the store. We will also provide you sample plans and specifications for the physical design and layout of the store.
10. How long does it take to open a Greenwich store?Each location is different. Once a site is ready for construction, you can expect the store to be fully operational in 45-60 days.
11. Who will do architectural planning and construction?Greenwich shall assist you in the architectural planning and construction process through its accredited architects and contractors. Should you wish to get non-Greenwich accredited suppliers, they will be requested to go through the accreditation process prior to building a store.
12. Who does the hiring?Greenwich will assist you in the recruitment and traning of your store management team. You will then become responsible for your teamâ€™s compensation and benefits.
13. What form of support will I continue to receive as a franchisee?The Greenwich Operations team will continue to assist you and ensure alignment to company standards. They will also help you maximize sales and profitability. Greenwich continues to open its doors to enterprising Filipinos who want to be part of the Philippinesâ€™ #1 Pizza chain. By providing the best-tasting products to the pizza and pasta-loving Filipinos, it could be the best investment you could ever had.
For Franchising Inquiries: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org